PREX15 – Agenda Announced + Early Bird Ends on June 1
The agenda for the 2015 Conference on Preservation Excellence (PREX15) has been released. Once again you will have plenty of opportunities to learn about the new and advanced aspects of building preservation into your organization. There are also a few new topics this year, and the addition of concurrent sessions to offer you choices.
PREX15 Agenda Highlights Include:
- State of Preservation Today
- Preservation & Enterprise Information Strategies
- The Essential Preservation Plan
- The New Law Department Professionals & Big Ediscovery
- Building The Preservation-Ready Organization
- Preservation & Information Governance
- Global Data Protection & Preservation
- Snapshot of Collection Practices Today
- Balancing Adversarial Strategy & Ediscovery Cooperation
- Preservation and The Evolving IT Landscape
- Judicial Panel
Don’t Miss the PREX15 Early Bird Pice – Ends June 1
We hope that you will take advantage of the early bird price we are offering right now of $695 and join us September 16-18 at The Nines Hotel in the heart of Portland, Oregon for another incredible conference.