The ZDiscovery platform is your launchpad for corporate ediscovery. Whether you are looking to streamline your legal holds or build a better process from preservations through processing and review, you’ll:
Reduce time spent managing legal holds by up to 70%
Gain confidence throughout your preservation process with automatically-generated audit trail
Our security-industry leading practices protect your organization’s sensitive data
Send less to outside counsel and reduce your bills by 65+%
Reduce reliance on IT
Legal teams can preserve and collect data directly – without waiting for IT
Get up and running quickly
Easy to learn, easy to use software that requires no lengthy training
Save time and improve defensibility throughout the legal hold process
- Create, send, modify, and track legal holds
- Automate time-consuming tasks, including custodian interviews and hold reminders
- Integrate with your existing legal tech ecosystem, including HRIS, Matter Management Systems, and other enterprise applications
- Get insights and visibility across your matters with quick reports and audit trails
- Leverage the included ZDiscovery Tasks module to track milestones within the context of a matter to reduce risk, save time, and improve team collaboration.
Easily place and remove data preservation holds – no IT support needed!
- Click to preserve data in Microsoft Office 365 and Google Vault™ or leverage the ZDiscovery-Onna integration for Slack
- Automated audit trail records every action taken for a preservation
- Preserve custodian data at the time of hold issuance with no volume limits
- Automatically lift the preservation when hold is released
Collect data from Office 365 without waiting for IT
- Collect ediscovery data directly from Office 365® using certificate-based authentication
- Conduct targeted searches using various filters
- Track collection statuses with real-time progress metrics
- Easily view post-collection exception error report
- Automatically push data into ZDiscovery Review for processing and review
Dramatically reduce outside spend with in-house processing and review tools
Instantly reduce data volumes before reviewing in-house or sending to outside counsel with processing powered by Nuix
- Easily ingest data via a simple drag-and-drop portal
- Process thousands of file types, including Encase®, Spanned Encase®, and FTK® files
- Automatic deNISTing and deduplication instantly reduces data volumes. Leverage filters and search term hit reports for further reductions
Bring review in-house for routine matters like internal investigations, subpoena response, and reserve your outside spend for high risk or complex matters
- Redact privileged information in seconds
- Apply and customize Bates numbers and other endorsements
- Export load files in multiple formats with configurable metadata columns
- Export data in native, TIFF, and PDF formats with redactions in place, and exclude privileged documents.
Rest assured with Zapproved’s security industry best practices and SOC 2® Type 2 certification, which provides third-party validation of our data security protections.
Our industry-recognized Customer Success teams offer the expertise, education, and resources that keep our customers ridiculously successful
The ZDiscovery suite is built to meet the needs of an increasingly complex technology landscape today, tomorrow, and beyond.
Hundreds of Customers Agree
Read more reviews on G2