Every Zapprovian adds a unique perspective to our team and we wouldn’t have it any other way.
From volunteer events to company celebrations, Zapprovians care about each other and the community.
We love our LGBTQ+ community all year round and look forward to being a part of the PRIDE celebration every June.
Virtual celebrations, Halloween pet costume contests, passionate Slack channels, and virtual karaoke are just a few of the ways we stay connected when we can’t be together in person.
Our chic Slabtown headquarters is LEED Gold Certified and we run a green office so we can be proud of the space we work in.
#BlackLivesMatter. Whenever possible, we support businesses owned by BIPOC individuals, women, and members of the LGBTQ+ community.
Our community partners make us better. Together, we support equitable access and representation in technology.
Self-care is Zapproved care. Our flexible work from home model, interactive wellness challenges, and robust benefits empower us to work better.
We are committed to meaningful representation
- Among executive leadership, 60% are women
- Our five-person Board of Directors is comprised of three women (including Chairman of the Board) and two people of color
- Our workforce is comprised of 44% women and 56% men with 20% self identifying as BIPOC
- Our dedicated Manager of Workplace Experience, Diversity & Inclusion coordinates recurring DE&I employee training sessions with local, regional and national thought leaders
- We were recognized for our DE&I programs by the Technology Association of Oregon with their 2020 Inclusive Innovation award
Our vibrant community makes us stronger
The events we host and support are free and open to the public because we believe that with the help of our community, we can and make real, lasting change. Join us for an upcoming equity and inclusion event.
Mental Health Matters, Eventbrite
Creating Inclusion for the Visible and Invisible members of the LGBTQ+ Community
Together We Thrive
Want to be part of our team?
We are hiring amazing people like you.