5 reasons why you should attend the Corporate Ediscovery Hero Awards
Honor ediscovery’s best and brightest and get inspired to make a difference in the year ahead.
Some events are simply too good to miss. The inaugural Corporate Ediscovery Hero Awards celebration, presented by Zapproved, on Jan. 30 is definitely one of them!
Why should you attend this exclusive celebration of ediscovery heroism? Let us count the ways! Here are five good reasons:
- Rub elbows with VIPs. Think: Hon. Shira Scheindlin, Michael Arkfeld, Fortune 500 ediscovery leaders, Nina Totenberg and more. ’Nuff said!
- Be the first to see who wins. Don’t wait to find out who scores the coveted honors. Share the experience in person and tweet out your photo evidence.
- Get the Supreme Court scoop. Hear from Nina Totenberg, NPR’s award-winning legal affairs correspondent, about the Supreme Court’s direction during the new administration.
- Connect with peers before Legaltech. Kick back in a relaxing atmosphere before things get serious at Legaltech. Build community as you soak in big ideas.
- Celebrate the great work of others. Though only a handful of nominees will take home a trophy, everyone’s a hero when you show up and support each other.
Don’t miss out on a special night
As the “it event” in New York honoring ediscovery heroes, this evening is your chance to make new connections and hear stories that inspire.
Together, we’ll present Michael Arkfeld with a lifetime achievement award, announce corporate ediscovery hero award winners, pay homage to heroes we’ve lost, and hear insights from NPR’s Nina Totenberg about the Supreme Court’s direction during the Trump administration.
It all takes place in a renowned performing arts complex in the heart of New York City’s theatre district — on the eve of Legaltech New York 2017. Please join us — but hurry, because seats are filling up fast!
Corporate Ediscovery Hero Awards celebration, presented by Zapproved
Jan. 30, 2017
7 – 8:30 p.m. EST
New World Stages
340 West 50th Street
New York, NY 10019
Reserve your seat for an inspirational evening of networking and storytelling, including the keynote with NPR’s Nina Totenberg.